Undersecretary of State, Ministry of Digital Affairs
Formerly, since January 2016 r. Director General of Centrum Projektów Polska Cyfrowa. She managed this public administration entity implementing European funds. She was responsible for projects totalling 10 billion PLN in the following areas:
- construction of telecommunications infrastructure;
- providing access to high-speed Internet;
- ensuring high availability and quality of public e-services;
- digitization of back-office processes in government administration and cultural resources;
- improving digital competences on a national scale, with particular emphasis on coding, as well as on basic IT knowledge within different social groups.
Graduate of Łódź University, Faculty of Law and Administration and Université de Poitiers, Faculty of French Business Law. She accomplished attorney apprenticeship in Poland in 2017.
She is also the graduate of War Studies University’s International Military Relationships and European Academy of Diplomacy and post-graduate of Warsaw School of Economics. She completed a prestigious Leadership Academy for Poland programme organised by Center for Leadership in cooperation with Harvard University. She has started the PhD courses at War Studies University.
She worked for law firms where she was responsible for implementing infrastructural projects, including the ones financed from public funds, and counselling for entities from regulated markets. She held positions in supervisory boards of Nask 4 Innovation LLC., NUW LLC and Mana Solid Invest LLC.
She is fluent in English and French.